Friday, March 07, 2008

The mayor was also asked, by the impel corps, whether he thinks of himself as someone who takes a hanker take to make a decision. Payment computer loan.

In what, exactly, it's still unclear. The mayor was also asked, by the haste corps, whether he thinks of himself as someone who takes a fancy interval to assemble a decision. "I don’t grasp how you rebutter that question," Bloomberg said. "I was at a restaurant for dinner with Diana model night. I took about 30 seconds. I had Dover only and Ceasar salad. And no dessert. And we drank Champagne. It was a birthday dinner. Normally I potable red wine.



I made that outcome in effect instantly - as soon as they gave me the menu." Bloomberg also sidestepped a suspect about whether he was surprised that his wonderful doxy California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger had changed his intellect about endorsing a entrant (he was prevailing to stay neutral) and backed John McCain, saying: "I suspicion you’d have to summon him why…I guestimate McCain’s all things considered closesr to his federal philosophies.

mayor






I don't imagine that’s any for a loop at all." But, the mayor hastened to add, he wasn't triumph over about Schwarzenegger's move, of course, noting: "I'm not a candidate, so it certainly doesn't sweat me." The mayor's comments came at a Brooklyn horde convention where Bloomberg and OEM Commissioner Joseph Bruno of a post-disaster shelter objective competition.



DN City Hall Bureau Chief Kirsten Danis attended and kindly transcribed the Q-andA.




With respect to link: read more


No comments: