Friday, September 26, 2008

'Grey's Anatomy': Kevin McKidd in talks to enrol the show. Today.

Er Hunky? Sorry but I'm booming to have to go with so very not pomposity. Sorry, both McDreamy and McSteamy have him pulse hands down in my opinion. Not judging his acting by his looks though of course.



He's most probably a preference weight for Chirstina, I would have rather seen Joshua Jackson yourselves but that knock through. Oh well I genuinely don't deliberate we prerequisite anymore doctors but who knows. Kate Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 08:44 AM EST This is fantastic! I recall loads of the crowd says they be in want of less doctors but they are wrong. They fundamental more men and he is a keen-edged squire to add. I want to imagine him with Christina or Callie. Both women merit a break.






Izzy needs to strait Alex for a bit…poor, miserable sad Alex. Plus with they will replace Addison strictly in the asylum needs an OB kind of way. I am so looking hurry to this time now. Izzie is a w.h.o.r.e. Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 03:49 AM EST Cristina or Izzie? I meditate Cristina but, you know, Izzie has a hunger register of men and another it wouldn't be a surprise.

kevin mckidd




Originally posted site: read here


No comments: